PayPal is the world's largest online payment system. Common payment methods for purchasing on the Internet include PayPal, bank transfer, online debit/credit card, etc. If you use a debit/credit card to pay for, you have to inform the website of your bank or card informations. While enjoying the convenience, it is also exposed to the risk of being fraudulent. If you have such troubles, you can consider using the PayPal service. PayPal keeps the user's information confidential and does not share it with any company. With PayPal, you can also shop online stores in 200+ markets around the world so it's all right at your fingertips. If you don't have such an account yet, come and apply for one!
Go to PayPal website, scroll down to the bottom you will see a country flag at your lower right, click it to change region to visit PayPal website in your country.
Click “Sign Up” button which at your upper right.
If what you need is only making purchase online, choose a “Buy with PayPal” and then click “Next”.
You now have to fill in your legal name, email address, plus a password, then click “Next”.
One Touch allows you to automatic log in when you purchase using the same device and browser. Avoid to activate it when you are using public devices.
Go to your inbox and activate your PayPal account after you click “Confirm Your Email Address”.
Go “Bank accounts and cards” section to add your bank accounts or debit/credit cards detail then you can start make payment online with easy and secure way!
- As long as the websites provide PayPal payment method, you only need to pay them with PayPal account by enter your email address and password, which will save you from the problem of data leakage.
- PayPal also offers “PayPal Purchase Protection for Buyer” that you can get refund within 180 days when your order never arrive, or you received a completely different item from description.
Link a card:
- You can link your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card to send money to family and friends, or to pay for things.
- You can add more than one card to your PayPal account but, for your security, a card can only link to one PayPal account at a time.
- PayPal does not charge a fee when you use your card to pay for goods, services, but charge a small fee if you use your card to send money to someone for personal reasons.
Link a bank account:
- Linking a bank account to a PayPal account is a convenient way to keep track of your spending and you can send money for free.
- If an unauthorized payment is sent from your PayPal account, you’re covered by PayPal. (typically within 10 business days after you notify PayPal of the unauthorized payment)
- In 2 to 3 business days after you link your bank account, you can review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (less than $1.00 CAD) that PayPal sent to your bank account. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online.
Click HERE for more detail about link to Paypal account https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-should-i-link-a-bank-account-or-a-card-to-my-paypal-account-faq3349